Monday, January 17, 2011

What we follow! Matthew 15

In my life I have followed many but found none. For me this passage is about pride and what we chose to believe. If we follow our self and think we know what is best for us then we fall. How can I not being g'd know his plan for me. If I f follow g'd an his plan then I avoid the pit. I believe that I know better I wander blind and fall in the pit.

Every plant that my heavenly Father has not planted will be pulled up by the roots. 14 Leave them; they are blind guides.[d] If the blind lead the blind, both will fall into a pit.”


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

he first, I following-until I saw,
through a round opening, some of those things
of beauty Heaven bears. It was from there

that we emerged, to see-once more-the stars.

No comments: