Sunday, January 16, 2011

Today I have started to learn to hear and with work will understand

“Though seeing, they do not see;
though hearing, they do not hear or understand.

14 In them is fulfilled the prophecy of Isaiah:

“‘You will be ever hearing but never understanding;
you will be ever seeing but never perceiving.
15 For this people’s heart has become calloused;
they hardly hear with their ears,
and they have closed their eyes.
Otherwise they might see with their eyes,
hear with their ears,
understand with their hearts
and turn, and I would heal them.’[a]

Today I have started to learn to hear and with work will understand


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

he first, I following-until I saw,
through a round opening, some of those things
of beauty Heaven bears. It was from there

that we emerged, to see-once more-the stars.

No comments: